, Peer Reviewed Publications
- Petropanagos, A. “Pronatalism, Geneticism, and ART,” International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics. 10(1): Forthcoming, April 2017.
- Mariscal, C. and A. Petropanagos. CRISPR A Driving Force: The Model T of Biotechnology, Monash. (Online 2016).
- Petropanagos, A. Is advanced maternal age a public health issue?, American Journal of Bioethics. 15(11): 56-58, 2015.
- Petropanagos, A. and L. Campo-Engelstein Tough talk: discussing fertility preservation with adolescents and young adults with cancer, Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology. 4(3): 96-99, 2015.
- Petropanagos, A., A. Cattapan, F. Baylis, and A. Leader Social Egg Freezing: Risks, Benefits, and Other Considerations, Canadian Medical Association Journal. 187(9): 666-669, 2015.
- Petropanagos, A. Reproductive ‘Choice’ and Egg Freezing, Cancer Treatment and Research. 156:223-235, 2010.
Non-peer Reviewed Publications
- Petropanagos, A. Subsidised Egg Freezing Isn’t the Answer to Japan’s Birth Rate, New Scientist 230(3079): 20-21. June 25, 2016.
- Petropanagos, A. Review of Property in the Body: Feminist Perspectives by Donna Dickenson, in Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy. 25 (3): 613-617, 2010.
- Petropanagos, A. Frozen Eggs and Heated Debates, Impact Ethics/ Center for Genetics and Society. July 12, 2016.
- Petropanagos, A. and B. Martin. Canadians Need Vaccine Injury Compensation, Impact Ethics. May 2, 2016.
- Petropanagos, A. and C. Mariscal. Not Your Grandpa’s Biotechnology, Impact Ethics. October 9, 2015
- Petropanagos, A. Let’s Talk about Sex, Baby, Cancer Knowledge Network. May 11, 2015.
- Petropanagos, A. Upper Age Limits on IVF and ‘Good’ Mothers, Impact Ethics. March 31, 2015.
- Petropanagos, A. The Flu Vaccine Needs Better PR, IWK Flu Vaccination Blog. November 10, 2014.
- Petropanagos, A. Should Teen Boys with Cancer Freeze Their Sperm, Impact Ethics. September 11, 2014.
- Petropanagos, A. and K. Fulfer Does a Womb Make You a Woman? International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics: The Blog. July 9, 2014.
- Petropanagos, A. Uterine Transplantation and the Promise of Womb-anhood, Impact Ethics. May 26, 2014.
Havelock, J., K. Liu, K. Kahn, S. Levitan, and A. Petropanagos. Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society (CFAS) Guideline for Third Party Reproduction. Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society, 2016.